Below is the explanation of how enemy characters are chosen:
- At one point in time
- (1)There are characters that are currently engaging in battle
- (2) There are characters that are currently waiting to battle.
- Once a character chooses to engage in a battle, the character is pitted randomly against those characters that are currently waiting to battle.
During a battle, the character has 3 options:
- The player can continue and attack the opponent
- The player can reroll the opponent
- NOTE: Re-rolling an opponent has a cost of X wagered SKILL
- The player can leave the arena
WARNING: Leaving the arena in the middle of a battle has a penalty!