Staking within one of the LP pools is actually not much different than staking within a standard SKILL for SKILL or VALOR for VALOR pool. The main difference is the creating on the APE LP token first. Below are the steps that should be followed.
Creating the KING-VALOR APE LP token.
- Navigate to ApeSwap via this link: https://apeswap.finance/add-liquidity
- You will need to select the two relevant tokens to be added. In this case, you will select d KING (0x0ccd575bf9378c06f6dca82f8122f570769f00c2) and VALOR (0x4Db374Da614c3653DdEaD0cB8f96BD90c87602C1)
- Determine how much liquidity you would like to provide. When you adjust the amount of one token, the other should be automatically updated so you provide equal USD amounts of both.
- When the amount you would like to add is set, you can click "ADD LIQUIDITY" and then "CONFIRM ADD LIQUIDITY"
- You will be prompted to confirm the transaction and the LP token will be created
Staking the KING-VALOR APE LP Token
- Navigate to the staking page of CryptoBlades via this link: https://app.cryptoblades.io/#/stake
- Find the 30 days KING-VALOR (APE LP) for VALOR pool and click "Stake"
- You will be prompted to enter in the amount of the LP token you would like to stake. Enter your desired amount and then click "Stake" at the bottom
- You will confirm the transaction and the LP token will be staked